Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

2.1.5 Pockets

DenisSDenisS My brain hurts Buriram ✭✭

I have setup a test site after downloading 2.1.5 and it looks great I'm testing plugins as I install them and I got to pockets and all discussions ended down the bottom of the page and about 2cm wide. I did try 4 themes inc: baseline and it's the same with all I'm using Bitter Sweetversion 1.1 also FB theme loses the menu.
Has anyone had problems with pockets and 2.1.5 ?

Tagged:

Comments

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2014

you would have to show an image.

are you using the version of pockets from github?

what version number of pockets are you using?

And without pockets plugin enabled, everything looks normal?

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• DenisSDenisS My brain hurts Buriram ✭✭

I disable pockets empty all the my Pockets coding, have reinstalled and it seems ok now but I have only one pockets functional at the moment. As I go through the setting up I'll probably find the problem. pockets Ver Version 1.0.1b, In fact now some ad code is working as before it would not, eg: Agoda. Thanks for you help.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2014

do yourself a favor and check the addons on github relating to version 2.1

then upgrade to the version of pockets that does work with 2.1

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/26703/plugins-themes-that-work-and-dont-work-in-vanilla-2-1/p1

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.