Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Says body is empty even with content

I have faced this issue quite often in 2 days after installing on www.malayalamcomputerhelp.com . Mostly I have to post from main page and whenever I try to post a discussion after going into any category, the body appears empty.

At time even posting from the home page gives same error. Any help on this will be of great value.

Tagged:

Answers

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

We need more info, like what editor you use what permissions you have and what plugins you have enabled. The proper way to trouble shoot is to disable all plugins you have enabled and use default theme then test to see what is the root of the problem.

• I have enabled WYSIWYG editor that comes bundled with default install and used default theme while this happened.

• once again, re-read vrijvlinder's suggestion.

disable all plugins via dashboard and see if you still have the problem.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• businessdadbusinessdad Stealth contributor MVP

Shot in the dark: the issue occurs with Internet Explorer. In that case, you will have to manually update the JavaScript files for the WYSIWYG editor and the issue will disappear.