HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Not loading in Bootstrap- added tpl entry

I've already added the {custom_menu} entry in the tpl file, however after selecting the link on my site, I get the following error.

"Whoops view not found."

The debugger controller data is in the text file attached.

Comments

• try disabling and reenabling the plugin through the dashboard.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• also test on default theme and delete the ini files from cache folder.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited December 2014

btw kasper updated bootstrap theme so the addition of {custom_menu} is a moot point, since it should be in default.master.tpl there already, provided you use the newest version of bootstrap.

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/220897/#Comment_220897

• After clicking disable on the dashboard it stays enabled no matter how many times I click it... weird. Refreshed the page multiple times.

• your config is probably being cached by php additions.

you need to turn those off or make sure config.php is not cached.

the plugin has to be enabled via dashboard.

or you need to manually add the routes via dashboard.

• Fixed it, the problem was that the folder I uploaded to my plugins directory was renamed on accident. After changing the folder name everything works.