HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Deleted Roles Assigned

AnonymooseAnonymoose ✭✭
edited January 2015 in Feedback

Deleted roles assigned show up as "empty" in the dashboard, making it look like those users don't have any roles, but the plugin correctly doesn't list those users.

It might be useful to create a funtionality that checks users against existing roles and reports back on users with roles that don't currently exist.

There's currently no way to remove these orphaned roles without going into the database.

Comments

• Options

post a screenshot or give me a link to your site. I usually have no idea what you are talking about.

and since you don't want to give a link to your site for me to help you. at least post a screenshot. unless that is topsecret as well. otherwise I won't be able to respond to your questions.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    AnonymooseAnonymoose ✭✭
    edited January 2015

@peregrine said:
    post a screenshot or give me a link to your site. I usually have no idea what you are talking about.

Usuall you don't but in this case, I'm sure you do.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited January 2015

end of conversation! no user clarification. I'm not a moose dentist, and getting information or screenshots out of a moose is like pulling teeth.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

@peregrine said:
    end of conversation! no user clarification.

Actually, this is more than a plugin issue. It is a vanilla issue. Going to open up a new thread.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited January 2015

@Anonymoose said:
    Actually, this is more than a plugin issue. It is a vanilla issue. Going to open up a new thread.

Yes, you usually tag on things unrelated to discussions, instead of filing things on github as the developers requested. Moose don;t follow instructions well.