Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

3 column, 2 sidebars and being able to choose what goes where ?

So, I'm having a sidebar on the left displaying category, sign up link,top posters and online now. Is there way to create another one on the right and place top posters and online now in it ?

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

You need to add an asset to your master template. Then you need to add your modules to the proper asset.

In /themes/yourtheme/views/default.master.tpl you can use the Smarty asset tag to render any asset. I.e. {asset name="LeftPanel"} will render any assets that are in the LeftPanel container.

Moving modules around is a little more tricky. I would suggest adding a plugin that just modifies the controllers assets. Something like:

public function base_render_before($Sender) {
        $Assets =& $Sender->Assets;
        // modify the assets array as you see fit    
        $Assets['Foot'] = $Assets['Panel'];
    }

You can be more granular by modifying the sub-arrays, but this is just an example.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.