Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Themes

I put a theme in the themes folder using ftp but when i go to my admin panel they show up blank/broken. Am i doing something wrong???

Comments

• ????

• What themes did you try?

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

No it is default behaviour.

Well, I bet there is something wrong, but it is hard to tell what. Which theme have you uploaded? All those themes here in the download section shouldn't break your installation. Is it a custom theme of yourself?

• @R_J said:
    No it is default behaviour.

Well, I bet there is something wrong, but it is hard to tell what. Which theme have you uploaded? All those themes here in the download section shouldn't break your installation. Is it a custom theme of yourself?

Bootstrap I just put the folder in the theme folder so I don't know what I could possibly be doing wrong.

• Bootstrap I really need to figure this out I posted the folder in the theme folder.

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

"blank/broken" is no good error description. There are different ways to find out something about your problem. That's why you have to be precise. But the bootstrap theme really should be no problem. Please

1.) delete the bootstrap folder from your installation
    2.) check that everything works as expected again
    3.) download the bootstrap theme again
    4.) upload the unzipped "bootstrap" folder to the themes directory
    5.) rename the folder "bootstrap" to "Bootstrap"
    6.) go to your dashboard and check that everything is working as expected
    7.) enable bootstrap
    8.) enjoy and thank kasper for that great theme

If your screen stays blank, open up index.php and change ini_set('display_errors', 0); to ini_set('display_errors', 1);