Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

YAGA - How do I resize reaction avatars?

TombSvTombSv New
edited February 2015 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hi. Thanks for a wonderful application! But I have one question. How do I resize the reaction avatars? I mean the smaller versions of the avatar that the reaction symbol fits on. I'm not very code at code, but I tried inspecting in chrome and it suggested something called "ProfilePhoto ProfilePhotoSmall" But changing the values of that also affected the profile images next to every comment.

The theme I'm using is this one: http://themesteam.com/vanillaorigami/ (not my site. My site is local right now) If that matters. In the standard themes avatar reaction size looks correct.

Thanks for any help. :) Sorry for beginner questions!

ps. I'm using the latest versions of everything.

Comments

• BleistivtBleistivt Moderator
    edited February 2015

You were on the right track!

To target only the pictures that YAGA adds, your CSS selector needs a higher specificity:

.UserReactionWrap .ProfilePhotoSmall {
      width: 40px;
      height: 40px;
    }

• Thank you! Gonna try that. : D

btw. while we are talking YAGA... is it possible to hide the "best of" function? Because it's only displaying blank anyway.

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

The most simple way to hide things is using css:

.Best {
        display: none;
    }

As far as I know, the "Best of" functionality will change slightly, so it might be of use for you in the future.

• Thanks for the help! That helped!

I have one more questions if you got time for it. :) How do I scale down the leaderboard images that is being displayed to the right of the activity feed? Is it something similar to .UserReactionWrap .ProfilePhotoSmall {?

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Thanks for trying my addon!

The profile images?

.Box.Leaderboard ProfilePhoto {
      width: 20px;
      height: 20px;
    }

That should do you well.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.