HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Переведено ли приложение YAGA

Добрый день! Возникла проблема с локализацией приложения YAGA :o . В данной версии имеется перевод событий из YAGA?

Заранее мерси!

Comments

• Pozhaluysta, napishite v angliyskom .
    Bol'shinstvo lyudey ne mogut chitat' na russkom yazyke.

"Please, write in english.
    Most people cannot read russian language."

• Sorry, guys! I have asked the question on Russian localization of YAGA. Is there translation of YAGA definitions in this addon? If no, where can I get it?

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Since YAGA is not a core plugin, the Russian locale will not translate most YAGA strings out of the box.

Luckily for you, I made it as easy as possible to translate using Vanilla's translation system. Copy the file from /applications/yaga/locale/en-CA/definitions.php to /applications/yaga/locale/ru-RU/definitions.php. Then translate the phrase on the right into Russian.

Once you are done, I would love to include it in YAGA. Send me a PM here or a PR on github.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• YAGA is an application like Vanilla is an application. So there fore includes its own definitions.

grep is your friend.

• mirXmirX
    edited February 2015

@hgtonight said:
    Since YAGA is not a core plugin, the Russian locale will not translate most YAGA strings out of the box.

Luckily for you, I made it as easy as possible to translate using Vanilla's translation system. Copy the file from /applications/yaga/locale/en-CA/definitions.php to /applications/yaga/locale/ru-RU/definitions.php. Then translate the phrase on the right into Russian.

Once you are done, I would love to include it in YAGA. Send me a PM here or a PR on github.

hgtonight, thanks for help!

We have translated definitions.php into Russian and will send it a PM shortly.

• @x00 said:
    YAGA is an application like Vanilla is an application. So there fore includes its own definitions.

Thanks for explanation.