Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

met criteria but no badge

jackmaessenjackmaessen ✭✭✭
edited March 2015 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I have 2 questions about the badges:
I added badges for ReactionCounts; earn a badge when

Insightful => 5
Awesome => 5
Thank You => 5

1 member has already 6 Insightfuls but did not earn the badge for it
1 member has already 9 Insightfuls but did not earn the badge for it
Myself, when i earned the 5 Insightful count, i got the badge immediately
Is it possible that the problem is that they already had more then 5 Insightfuls before i enabled the plugin?

Second question:
When decrease, lets say Insightful till under the critera, the insightful counts down but the badge image does not withdraw

Comments

• Options

edit: i saw the unaward plugin from Bleistivt. I removed the badge manually with it.

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

As far as I know, this is on purpose:

1. If you create a new rule, badges will be awarded the next time the criteria is met. So when a user with 9 "awesome"s get's the 10th, he has >=5 and will get his badge.
    2. Badges that are earned aren't revoked automatically.

You may ask @hgtonight to create an "unaward" rule. Then you would be able to create a rule "if CountAwesome <5 then unaward 5-awesome-badge", but I think that would be no fun if you have to create an unaward rule for every rule you have right now.

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@R_J is right as usual :)

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.