Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

blank page after setup on a web server

hi; when I installed vanilla on a hoster , all that's going on, the dashboard works well but when i visite the site , I have a blank page;
please help

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator
    edited March 2015

Welcome to the community!

Please enable debugging by adding $Configuration['Debug'] = TRUE; to /conf/config.php.

If you still get a blank page, check your server logs for details.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

I have already made

• Options
    rasteronrasteron forum.rastercode.com ✭✭

Are you getting 503 errors? You could also try clearing your cache and check your php logs..

• Options

I have not not a mistake of this kind , only dashboard is working.
    i have also cleared all .ini file in the cache folder

• Options

there is this info at the foot of dashbord

Debug Trace
    Info Need to re-index theme cache
    Info Need to re-index plugin cache

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Try uploading all files again. Sometimes this is caused by an incomplete upload.
    Possibly you have an php error somewhere. You should be able to see it if you change ini_set('display_errors', 0); to ini_set('display_errors', 1); in index.php temporarily(!)

• Options

nothing is happening when I made the change
    from 0 to 1

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Please disable all plugins and revert to the default theme.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.