Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Click on Username loads a Member Card on top of page instead of linking to profile page

Hello! This may look very similar to something you guys may see on any Xenforo forums, because it is!
An example can be seen here: https://xenforo.com/community/
I was wondering how I could create something like this.
I checked out how it works a little bit and I noticed every time you click on a name it creates a div at the very bottom of the page with the information for the person, which is then displayed. It also redisplays an old profile that you have already viewed on that page instead of creating another one. I can assume that the information is fetched and put into a div file which is then inserted at the bottom of the page past their scripts. How would I go about doing something like this? They happen to be using jquery but I assume you could achieve the same thing with php right? I'm not entirely sure how to go about doing this so that's why I'm posting here :expressionless:

I assume I would have to find out some hooks I need to get into and change the structure of the actual href, unless there's something I can do using jquery and possibly combining it with php.