Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

PDO Statement failed to prepare

Hello all, i am getting this statement when i try to execute any type of search on a new site i am setting up. I used a clean fresh install, with bootstrap theme. I was able to work out the major kinks with incompatible plugins and such. I still have one issue which is remaining and i need help.

in the search bar i am returning the error statement PDO Statement failed to prepare|Gdn_Database|Query|The used SELECT statements have a different number of columns

I checked the the search class module and it seems to be okay, leading me to then check the sql driver, but thats a monster of a file to debug.

I see this has happened to others on a fresh install but i don't see any comments or documentation on the event. Thanks for your help in advance.

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Try running /utility/structure

What plugins are you using?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• DSXDSX New
    edited April 2015

well if you want the full list thats a ton, but can provide. But dont think its the issue unless you know of one specifically, that is interfering, i selectively disabled them all to try and narrow that down, cause usually conflict of pluggins is the place to start

• Also, i forgot to mention, i did run utility and executed the scripts and changes were accepted. But still displaying there error.

• I figured it out. The Vanilla CMS addon is not compatible with the bootstrap theme, i understood that it is no longer developed but usually can make minor adjustments on my own. Anyways, thanks for you help!