Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

ReactionsStub Plugin Error

cnpark70cnpark70 New
edited April 2015 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Every time one of the emoticon gets clicked, it gives a pop up error.
Has Anyone had a same issue with ReactionsStub plugin and worked out the error?
Thank you in advance for sharing.

Comments

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

I guess the ReactionsStub is simply a stub because the reactions plugin is not released to the public. So it is not meant to be used. If you are looking for something like the reactions here, look at the YAGA addon

• Options

THanks, let me try Yaga addon and see how it works out

• Options

btw, that's a cool profile logo

• Options

Thanks! It's only that I don't wear glasses - but my nose and mouth look exactly like that!

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@R_J said:
    Thanks! It's only that I don't wear glasses - but my nose and mouth look exactly like that!

Now I feel like an idiot because I never made that connection.

Too bad I didn't pick B_J as my alias. ;)

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

I hadn't got it either...

• Options

I was so proud about it and now you tell me you just see puzzled letters... And it really reminds me of him:

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@R_J said:
    I was so proud about it and now you tell me you just see puzzled letters... And it really reminds me of him:

Spaceman Spiff!

True story, my wife got me the Calvin & Hobbes complete collection for my last birthday. So many feels and nostalgia.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.