Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Set the logo to a url. [SOLVED]

edited April 2015 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I tried changing this http://puu.sh/hgu4f/adc7f60225.png (adding the oddbunch.org url) but it still just takes me to the top level. I could not find any information in the search on this site.

I would like just the logo to go to the main page seeing as home does the same thing.

Posted in 2.0.x on accident.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2015

I found I was editing the wrong one but even after editing the correct one I still do not have the logo working correctly

EDIT:
    So I can edit BitterSweet but not the default one.

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

First: if you edit an existing file, you will lose your changes on next upgrade. Create your own theme! It is not much more than copying what you wanted to alter and change some meta information in the files that you copy.

Then try this instead of an absolute path: <a href="{link path="home"}">{logo}</a>

• Options

__> @R_J said:

First: if you edit an existing file, you will lose your changes on next upgrade. Create your own theme! It is not much more than copying what you wanted to alter and change some meta information in the files that you copy.

Then try this instead of an absolute path: <a href="{link path="home"}">{logo}</a>

Thanks but I found out what the problem was.

For some reason the +Baseline does not use the one in its folder but uses the one in cache > Smarty > Compile > vanilla^%%7F^7F0^7F0205A5%%default.master.tpl.php

http://puu.sh/hgVgp/215bdb75be.png

• Options
    x00x00 MVP
    edited April 2015

There is no point editing cache, ...becuase it is a cache file.

You need to copy the default.master.tpl from applications/dashboard/views/default.master.tpl to your themes views folder (create one if not there)

if you are modifying baseline create a new theme.

grep is your friend.

• Options

well that a problem also then. because I can not add new themes or plugins.

• Options

You can close this because this problem was the same as my stupid problem with plugins.

This discussion has been closed.