Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Twitter Connect plugin mixed content

WargogWargog Mifflinburg, PA New

Using Twitter connect results in an insecure connection error because it does not load the profile images over SSL. I have been looking for the class that the Twitter connect uses for this, but I can't seem to find it. Anyone know where it is so I can find the image loader quick and change it to use SSL.

Comments

• Options

Ok, after a quick GitHub search, the images should be loading over HTTPS, but are not, any ideas as to why?

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Are you using the version from GitHub?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

No, I'm using the latest community release. The codebase from GitHub should be similar though should it not?

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@Wargog said:
    No, I'm using the latest community release. The codebase from GitHub should be similar though should it not?

Yes and no. The code on GitHub is the absolute latest version they have released. The version released here is supposed to work with the latest released stable version of Vanilla.

Search through the codebase you are using.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

I can't seem to find any methods in my installation similar to the one I found in the GitHub repo.

• Options

I looked in the same file as I did on GitHub and I can't find any methods containing something to grab user avatars.