HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

YAGA Profile Suggestion

Hi,

Could it be interesting to have a visual user progress with the YAGA app? Maybe a progress bar and percentage for ranking progress, as well as more stats shown in user profile.

Something like this.

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Thanks for trying my addon!

All the info is there if you want to write your own plugin. I can't see adding this to the core. I appreciate your suggestion.

I have actually written something similar for a client.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

Thank you for your app @hgtonight It's great.

I don't know if I can pull it off. Maybe someone with more knowledge than me would be interested.

Thanks for replying.

• Options
    BleistivtBleistivt Moderator

@hgtonight I have written something similar for myself :D

I don't think there is a general solution though, because there is no connection between badges of the same rule.

e.g. You may have these badges:

1 Post
    10 Posts
    100 Posts
    1000 Posts
    1337 Posts
    10000 Posts

If the "1337 Posts" is meant to be a special badge, you may want the progress bar to ignore it.

This has to be created with the specific Yaga configuration in mind.

• Options

Wouldn't you assign 0 points for that badge @Bleistivt ?

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@Bleistivt said:
    hgtonight I have written something similar for myself :D

I don't think there is a general solution though, because there is no connection between badges of the same rule.

e.g. You may have these badges:

1 Post
    10 Posts
    100 Posts
    1000 Posts
    1337 Posts
    10000 Posts

If the "1337 Posts" is meant to be a special badge, you may want the progress bar to ignore it.

This has to be created with the specific Yaga configuration in mind.

My solution was general based on point progress toward the next rank.

There are a lot of fun things you can do if you don't want to be general :)

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.