Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Looking to hire someone to build custom theme

Hi,
I'm looking to hire someone that's familiar with building themes in the Vanilla framework. We'd like a custom version of a bootstrap theme based on our design/mockup. We'll do the creative work and share designs, just need someone to help build it into a theme.

Is there somewhere to post for this? Sorry if this is in the wrong location...

Thanks,
Matt

Comments

• Hi whats your website.

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@hattmardy

Welcome to the community.

It's fine to post this kind of request here.

There are a number of developers on here who could do this for you (VizionMC is NOT one of them...)

At some point, you would need to be able to give an idea of budget, and a clearer outline of the work you would want done.

• I was not asking do it Lol I'm just trying look at other people forums for ideas. :cry::cry::cry:

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP
    edited May 2015

Just clarifying...

The OP implies that the site is not up yet.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Courtesy page to @vrijvlinder, @jspautsch, @Bleistivt, @phreak, and... @lukelarris

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Hi guys,
    Thanks for the responses. Yes, the site is not up yet.

We like the included Bootstrap theme, but would like to modify it to match our current community style a bit more. We have a designer that is working on a theme mockup, we just need someone familiar with Vanilla's templating to slice it and build it into a usable theme.

Budget is negotiable; this is a pretty urgent project, would like to get started as soon as possible :)
    Feel free to PM me for more info ...

Thanks,
    Matt

• edited May 2015

Nvm

• jobbatamjobbatam Batam New

@hattmardy said:
    Hi,
    I'm looking to hire someone that's familiar with building themes in the Vanilla framework. We'd like a custom version of a bootstrap theme based on our design/mockup. We'll do the creative work and share designs, just need someone to help build it into a theme.

Is there somewhere to post for this? Sorry if this is in the wrong location...

Thanks,
    Matt

HI... i m looking too :pleased: