Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Yaga Application - Support Question - Badges Not Found

Hi

First of all - Running versions:
Vanilla 2.1.10
Yaga 1.0.3

The Application seems to be doing everything correct on my installation, except that the domain.com/badges pages will not show!
Screenshot below:

How can I fix this problem?

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Thanks for trying my addon!

The badges frontend has been moved to http://forums.example.com/yaga/badges.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• unixherounixhero
    edited May 2015

Thanks for this fantastic application-addon-plugin. I will make duly sure to donate [as I also did with Peregrines Badges/Reactions plugin] :)
    okay! ...
    Question: Where should the link to the Yaga Badges frontend be located? Right now I have none visible anywhere.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

You should be able to enable the links via the main Yaga settings page: "Show links in the main menu that describe your Yaga configuration"

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• unixherounixhero
    edited May 2015

Sorry, how silly. Was that there in the stable version? Not sure, how could I have missed it!? :) I cloned your git repo and used that. Working now. I just need to make a apache redirect to all those old awards being redirected to the old /badges/ directory...

Thanks for your help

edit: I added this to the forum-root .htaccess file after the rewritebase line, et voila:
    RewriteRule ^badges/(.*)$ yaga/badges/$1 [R=301,L]

[SOLVED][CLOSED]

• It is any way to disable '/yaga/badges' html displaying page? I actually have badges disables but visitors are enable to type this URL and see the Yaga.Badges.All Yaga.LeaderBoard.Week Yaga.LeaderBoard.AllTime
    thanks

• @Deprecatedz : Well you could simply do it with a redirect like I posted about above. You just need to adjust my redirect rule above slightly. Take a look here: http://www.htaccessredirect.net/