Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

okay so i got the awards plugin now what do i do to get it on my forum where do i put the file

okay so as i asked above how do i properly insert the plugin on my forum i already have the vanilia and all that not all plugins are listed and thats annoying because i have never had to go to another site get the plugin then put it on its always been on that site (havent used any for very long im kinda new at this kinda stuff)

Answers

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP
    edited June 2015

@jdc20181

Welcome to the community.

In future, if you have a question about a plugin/addon, please go to that plugin's page and start the question from there.

If you are referring to Awards Plugin 13.12.18, then the author made it clear that it might not work with 2.1.

If you are referring to a different addon/plugin, please be specific about which one, and state clearly what you have tried to do to get it to work.

If you want gamification, I would suggest you try the YAGA application.

If you are asking how to install a downloaded plugin, you need to

unzip the file

upload the extracted folder to your plugins folder

enable it via the Dashboard