Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Moving comment to another topic

klu00klu00 New
edited June 2015 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hi,

Is there a way to select some comments and move them into another existing topic ?

Thx

Comments

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP
    edited June 2015

@klu00

This plugin allows you to do that:

http://vanillaforums.org/addon/splitmergefe-plugin

• Options

Thx for the reply, I saw it but since the last update was in 2011, I though it didn't work anymore ! But there are some tips to make it work with 2.1, will try it thx ;)

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

I use it with 2.1,but may well have added the changes - it's so long I can't remember.

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@klu00 said:
    Thx for the reply, I saw it but since the last update was in 2011, I though it didn't work anymore ! But there are some tips to make it work with 2.1, will try it thx ;)

The standard Split/Merge plugin bundled with 2.1 should work for this use case as well.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.