Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

YAGA: Not all recations are showing for "members"

Hey,

I just noticed something odd about my reactions that I can't figure out. Keep in mind that I've already checked the "Roles & Permissions" area from within the dashboard and everything is checked correctly for this. The issue is that I have a total of 3 reactions, yet only 2 of them are showing for users with the "member" role. Mods and Admins however have all 3 options. Can someone help me figure out why members only have the first two? There is not an option to independently set role permissions for each reaction, it's an all-or-nothing deal. Here is my site: http://forgehaven.com/forums/

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Individual actions can have a permission associated with them. What is the permission associated with the 3 action? Go to the dashboard, click edit and open the advanced options. It should be listed there.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

Oh wow, I didn't even notice the advanced settings. It was set to Garden.Curation.Mange somehow. I switched it to Yaga.Reactions.Add and that fixed it! Thanks @hgtonight!