Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

I'm a moderator but I can't lock or ban?

I'm a moderator on the site http://www.vapormc.com/forums/index.php?p=/ but I can't seem to find the the post moderation or user actions buttons. I am added to the moderator group. There is one other moderator on this site as well as one admin, but of the three I am the only one that can not lock, ban, announce, etc. Any help please?

Answers

• Options

Help please? I'm needed for keeping order.

(Sorry if I broke any rules by double-posting and post-bumping, I haven't found this community?'s ruleset yet so please bear with me)

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

The admin needs to come here and ask those questions because only the admin can do anything to fix it. You as moderator have limited access to settings.

• Options

If the role has the permissions you would be able to do do it presuming you have the role. So either you don't have the role, or you have some problem using it.

As @vrijvlinder says you are not running the site it is not up to you anyway.

It also look like they are running 2.2.16.8 which they definitely should not be running in production.

2.2 is only just released as a beta. 2.2.16.8 is an old alpha and a tag that is no longer used.

grep is your friend.

• Options

@vrijvlinder I'm here to get the answer and relay it back to the admin.

Thanks for your help, I'll have him look into the permissions.