Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How to add a line and a text?

Hello, I want to make this only on Discussions Page like Partners
(Check Photo Bellow)

Comments

• Options

UP! I need this too!

• Options

Someone please???

• Options

PLEASE!!!

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator
    edited June 2015

Make a plugin. (Quickstart here: http://docs.vanillaforums.com/developers/plugins/quickstart/)

Hook into the discussions controller on the render asset event and filter on content. Or create a module that targets the content asset.

Example hook for spitting out content:

public function discussionsController_afterRenderAsset_handler($sender) {
       if($sender->EventArguments['AssetName'] === 'Content') {
           echo Wrap(T('Partners'), 'h1');
           echo '<hr />';
       }
    }

EDIT - @Niky Bumping a thread with an alt account ( @sarjk94 ), claiming being a different user is no way to act here. You need to be patient and wait at least 24 hours between asking for more help. If you really need urgent support, I suggest you either hire a freelancer to work with you or check out the hosted platform.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options
    NikyNiky New
    edited June 2015

@hgtonight said:
    Make a plugin. (Quickstart here: http://docs.vanillaforums.com/developers/plugins/quickstart/)

Hook into the discussions controller on the render asset event and filter on content. Or create a module that targets the content asset.

Example hook for spitting out content:

public function discussionsController_afterRenderAsset_handler($sender) {
       if($sender->EventArguments['AssetName'] === 'Content') {
           echo Wrap(T('Partners'), 'h1');
           echo '<hr />';
       }
    }

EDIT - Niky Bumping a thread with an alt account ( sarjk94 ), claiming being a different user is no way to act here. You need to be patient and wait at least 24 hours between asking for more help. If you really need urgent support, I suggest you either hire a freelancer to work with you or check out the hosted platform.

Okay, Sorry :)
    And Thank you So much :) Worked!