Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

From PHP to HTML?

Hello, I have installed game "Slot Machine" on my website and I want to change from money in karma points but this game is written in html and Karma Bank in PHP. Someone know if it's possible to change from 'Money' to 'Karma Points' value even if the game is in HTML and KarmaBank Plugin is in PHP.

Who help me, if he want I can give this game to him.

Comments

• I don't really understand what you are asking.

PHP and html are not directly comparable, nor are they used mutually exclusive. They do different things. Html doesn't make a game alone. Html is a markup for layout.

I don't really see what money and karma has to do with this game. It is not clear if you are earning money / karma point or spending it.

I think it would be pretty unlikely without knowledge of development, you would be make this happen on your own. In which case you wouldn't be asking this question.

From my understanding you have installed something that is standalone (although it is still not clear), so any integration with the framework would require a lot of knowledge/ability, beyond that is possible to provide on a help forum for vanilla.

I do work for people on stuff like this, but bare in mind development time is not cheap.

grep is your friend.

• @x00 said:
    I don't really understand what you are asking.

PHP and html are not directly comparable, nor are they used mutually exclusive. They do different things. Html doesn't make a game alone. Html is a markup for layout.

I don't really see what money and karma has to do with this game. It is not clear if you are earning money / karma point or spending it.

I think it would be pretty unlikely without knowledge of development, you would be make this happen on your own. In which case you wouldn't be asking this question.

From my understanding you have installed something that is standalone (although it is still not clear), so any integration with the framework would require a lot of knowledge/ability, beyond that is possible to provide on a help forum for vanilla.

I do work for people on stuff like this, but bare in mind development time is not cheap.

Ok, Thank you for the answer. I will search only php games for my forum because HTML don't works with karma bank.

• It doesn't matter what games you search you will not make it work. Karma doesn't work by magic. You need to integrate it somehow, and if it is not something on the framework you will have your work cut out. You will have your work cut out regardless.

This is vanilla forum it is here to support vanilla related framework questions for the most part. Other software you install on your site is another matter.

grep is your friend.