Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Logo position Placement Please Help!

\

Can you Please Help to make this alignment correct!

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

It's nearly impossible to simply tell you the answer just by looking at a picture. I had to google for your page and found it. ;)

The line height of the element the image is in is 21px. The pictures dimension is 35x35px. 35 - 21 = 14px are below the place where you like your image to be centered.
    So you have to push it 14/2 = 7px up.

Using the web developer tools of your browser, you would see that you have to add a margin-top: -7px; to .navbar-brand > img

Use the CSSEdit plugin to add style easily to your page and some CSS tutorial in order to understand what I have told you ;)

• @R_J thanks man! are awesome! gonna try it..and hey can you please tell me how to add description just below my title? i am noob here :P it will we really helpful if you can explain me how to do it?!

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator
    edited July 2015

@rahul8040 said:
    R_J thanks man! are awesome! gonna try it..and hey can you please tell me how to add description just below my title? i am noob here :P it will we really helpful if you can explain me how to do it?!

The regulars here usually read every discussion. No need to dilute your thread by asking the same question as another thread.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

This discussion has been closed.