Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanilla Universal Embed Code Not Working

I currently have a website that i am building from scratch, and instead of having a user reg and login. I figured clan sites are generally open to all to see asides some hidden objects which are usually forum related, such as locked rooms for staff members or private users for password related stuffs (such as dedi server passes etc). So i decided use the forums registration direct on my home page, not only getting all signups on forum from the get go but in a sense creating a user without the grief.
However upon noticing i can embed a universal script code on to my webpage, i tried opening it to which i can see from my Microsoft Expressions its there and the code trys to load when previewed in a browser (short 5/6 second youtube video) to show the issue with loading loop, nothing progresses beyond this point.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=GdUZVMwVHuY