Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Looking for image upload plugin

I did some search, but they say it's not tested and use on your own risk.
Where can I find the tested one?

Comments

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

@tenzan said:
    I did some search, but they say it's not tested and use on your own risk.

Are you afraid of Risk ? Do you understand what Risk means in terms of Free software ?

If you answer Yes to the first question, then you need the vanilla hosted solution... $

Just try the ones that are in the add on section and if they do not work disable them and delete them and move on to the next.

You are asking us to tell you if the bath water is too hot , we can't know that. But you can by testing the free software.

Why does it say in red letters use at your own risk?

Because the staff that works for Vanilla does not have time to look at every add on people upload and test it for any purpose. It is a disclaimer of sorts. It is a community contributed add on. Some are good , some are great and some are just outdated.

If the risk involved computer death or hacking, it would not be in the add ons section for long before someone complained...

ALL THE ADD ONS ARE TESTED BY THE AUTHOR and each person that helps test them by using them help improve the code and add enhancements.