HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Download ZIP of CommentBeforeRegister 0.1 seems to be damaged

phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
edited August 2015 in Feedback

Hi @mtschirs,

I think your download ZIP is broken somehow. Can't be opened on a Mac via systemside unzipping or Stuffit Expander.

Greetz, phreak

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
  • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla

Comments

• unzips fine in linux.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• mtschirsmtschirs ✭✭✭

Just downloaded and unzipped it on Windows. The zip archive seems to be ok.

Still, I tried to upload a new archive zipped with different options but couldn't since vanillaforums.org doesn't allow a re-upload without version change...

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

OK, thanx for your feedbacks. Is the module anywhere on github, so people on a mac can test and try it?

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Actually it happened to me when I used stuffit expander for the mac but was able to unzip it using Zipeg.app for the mac http://www.zipeg.com