HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Cooperation for an International Vanilla Support

Hello all :)

I want some partners for an International Vanilla Support ....

That We Will Create Vanilla Templates and Plugins in Another site

if anyone want to be in Our team feedback here Please!

tnx ... :love:

Comments

• Persian TigerPersian Tiger /etc/shadow New

Any Volunteers ?!

• ThemeSteamThemeSteam I love VanillaForums

Hi persian, I guess you want to create a site similar 'mybbiran.com'. why we should create ourselves references and make the official site weak?! I think it is wrong and we must respect vanilla owner. You can put your free themes here and sell your premium items on marketplaces.

Sincerely <3

Hello My Friend Not Just Like MyBB Supporter In Iran :mrgreen:

I Know Activities in Main Site Will Be Much More Effective but :surprised: When a team Want To Work Together They Should Have another site ! ( This is my opinion Maybe yours is 180 Degrees Different )

:heart:

• There are plenty of tools and service out there to facilitate working together.

I'm not sure what you are trying to do thought, what it the actual objective?

Because themes have little to do with Internationalisation issue other then font and a few layout tweaks.

grep is your friend.

Hello x00

I mean working as another different team about vanilla !

just it .

• ThemeSteamThemeSteam I love VanillaForums

@Persian Tiger said:
    I Know Activities in Main Site Will Be Much More Effective but :surprised: When a team Want To Work Together They Should Have another site ! ( This is my opinion Maybe yours is 180 Degrees Different )

That's right. Independent work has identified specific purposes: Become famous to get the money. Do you have another plan? Regards <3

Money ! You Just Think about money ?! I Actually don't think about money ! in first 3 Years ! :|