Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Load a different theme for opera mini

Is there a way to load a different theme for opera mini users?

Answers

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

You want a completely different theme loaded, or just a different stylesheet?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• A completely different theme. I want design a JavaScript free theme, something like a legacy version of my forum that should work well in opera mini.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

This is a hairy proposition. Themes are not "just" stylesheets and view overrides. They also have themehooks (which are basically plugins). But you need to unload it before any of the events it hooks are called.

Or you could extend the thememanager to add your opera mini detection and install the extension to the garden factory.

I think extending the thememanager would be the cleaner solution.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.