Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Stats/graphs not working in dashboard

blizeHblizeH ✭✭
edited November 2015 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hi,

The stats showing useage won't load for me for some reason, I just get this:

Any idea what could be causing this please? I get it on different computers/browsers/networks so I don't think it's a local problem, I think it's a problem with the site itself.

Thank you :)

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Did it work in the past?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• A long time ago yeah... I think it broke around 3 months ago, possibly when I did an update. I figured upgrading to 2.2 would fix it but unfortunately it hasn't

It looks like the request is getting fired off but it isn't returning anything.

You should open your network tools, load the stats page, and look for the response. It should look something like this:

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Ah, that was super useful, thank you! Turns out it was ublock origins that was causing it to fail... would that also prevent it from tracking my page views also?

@blizeH said:
    Ah, that was super useful, thank you! Turns out it was ublock origins that was causing it to fail... would that also prevent it from tracking my page views also?

Probably. The analytics plugin routinely sends out a request to analytics.vanillaforums.com to track usage.

Search first

• Good to know, thank you :)