Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Forum force embed does not work on mobile devices, and does not jump to correct commentlocation.

Hello,

I have embedded (with default the Vanilla embed script) the Vanilla forum in my website. It works well and is even responsive. Also links that are linked directly to the forum will be forced to go to the embedded forumpage.

But I have two problems with this:
On mobile devices, if I use the non-embedded forumlink directly, it does not auto open the embedded variant in my site. On desktop this forced function works.

Also, if someone opens a link from the email to respond on a comment, the page opens at top and does not 'auto scroll' to the comment location.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

I tried different themes. Now using the default embed theme.

But the situation above is still not working. Anybody knows how this works or if it is even possible?
    (To scroll to comment location in forced embedded Vanilla forum)

• Options

I've got the same problem. I've tried the baseline them and its also not working on that theme. I've got the latest version of Vanilla running.

On desktop, redirect is working. On mobile not at all. Anyone else encountered this and knows a fix?