Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Templating Filebrowser . . .

Very, very new to the Lussumo group, both as a poster and as a user. I'm very impressed thus far. However, one thing I've grown attached to is the templating approach offered by PmWiki (pmwiki.org). Essentially, the Skin comprises a single HTML template file wherein display variables are added, and CSS. This allows a guy like me to edit just the HTML without having to 1) sweat the PHP (although I am a PHP programmer and SE) and 2) doing any monkeying that would be clobbered the next upgrade. Since Filebrowser is really only a couple of PHP files, couldn't you seperate out the display from the function in an upcoming release? Ben

Comments

• Options
    *bump* this sounds like an organized, user-friendly idea: have we done this ?
  • Options
    I've noticed Vanillas little brother (?) FileBrowser has been put away and forgotten.
  • Options
    I think the css is pretty easy to mess around with, I've been searching this forum for a place where you can see what other's have done...