Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Page load doesn't stop

edited August 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
When I click on links in the side panel like bookmark, or make sticky, etc the page loads and never stops is this normal ? the link will have some effect to it not sure if that's suppose to continue or not, I usually just move on and click other pages anyone else notice this ? Here on Lussumo, its instant when you click not sure why its not that way on my end

Comments

• Options
    I get this too bugsmi0, annoying but does not seem to have any adverse effects?
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Sounds like an ajax problem...

What do you mean "never stops". Does the animated image just not disappear? Or is the browsers loading icon keep moving?
  • Options
    edited August 2006
    The browser's (Safari) loading icon pic does not stop.

Sometimes, other functions like Bookmark this discussion are activated and the animated icon pic does not stop.
  • Options
    the animated image does not disappear and the page itself keeps loading, I notice here on Lussumo, it doesn't do that whats your secret Mark ? you holding out on us ? lol
  • Options
    lol bugsmi0, ur so funni omglolol Seriously though, perhaps it could be one of your extensions? Personally I haven't had the problem (with neither windows nor linux servers).
  • Options
    i don't think its the extensions maybe something else is interfering with the Vanilla flavoring

bjrn do you think i'm funny ? I was thinking of trying out for funniest commedian ;-p
  • Options
    Don't give up your day job! :)
This discussion has been closed.