Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanilla performance

edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi all, Do you know which Vanilla installation is the most active one, in terms of the number of threads and users? I wonder how it would behave under large load. I plan some performance testing in regards to showing the number of new messages feature and search engine.

Comments

• Options
    I doubt anyone knows and i dont think this would be a particularly easy thing to find.
    Mark should have put some report-back stuff in the code so he could monitor how widely spread it become and how many people used it. But i guess thats verging on spyware and is a bit sucky.
  • Options
    i would imagine that this instllation is the most load bearing so far.... perhaps mark can provide some more insight?
  • Options
    maybe when things are more widespread there could be a showcase of various vanilla installations around?
This discussion has been closed.