Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Styling Vanilla into a different flavour? Post your forum url here!

3stripe3stripe ✭✭
edited August 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Tongue'n'Groove http://www.clubtng.com/vanilla/ Will be a forum for my club night, once I've finished styling it. Anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    Mine is currently a private dev board for a project we just started up :) I'd give out the url but only those I've chosen know about it :)
  • Options
    snob!
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    haha!
  • Options
    boring!
  • Options
    Hopefully by the end of the weekend I'll have restyled (the new release of!) Vanilla for a band's website. Of course, if it all goes horribly belly up then you'll never hear from me again...
  • Options
    working on one, but it's private. I will however offer up the style here when it's done, should be a few days.
  • Options
    bored.36-degrees.co.uk - still very much a work in progress.
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Look at you, stuart! Aaaaads by google and everything :)
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    lol
  • Options
    :) has to be done. They were dumped in by hand though, so when the next update comesalng, i'll have to do it all again I guess, that or make an extension! Im trying to work my way through the signin css at the minute, its a bit of a minefield!
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    the signin css is a breeze compared to the global monster :) it's good stuff though. I will however link everyone up to my styles when they're done.
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Stuart - an extension for that should be easy - peezy. If you want a hand with it, just let me know.
  • Options
    cool, I will wait until documentation comesa along and then take a lok at it again.
  • Options
    3stripe3stripe ✭✭
    edited July 2005
    stuart, google ads... how much revenue could they generate? they added them to the wordpress forum recently... well text ads... i really hate the idea of sprinkling text ads over a mostly text-only page... it make's it so hard to stay focused, on wordpress anyhow...
  • Options
    outbreakoutbreak New
    edited July 2005
    mine is up in the account section. (warning: this will change your current style sheet.)
  • Options
    nice outbreak, hadn't seen that yet! very serious, and somehow also american at the same time (it's weird how american typograhpy has a different feel to european stuff) but i like it, yes.
  • Options
    that stylesheet is a little older, so its not up to standards with the latest vanilla yet, but when mark releases 1.0 then i'll update it. glad you like it!
  • Options
    outbreak, yours is definitely my favorite.
  • Options
    Any stylesheets up for download? I'm still quite new to xhtml, so i've just messed with colours :o
  • Options
    Theme ideas: Aqua Chrome To match your favourite Mac OS....
This discussion has been closed.