Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

sub-discussion groups

edited September 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
just had another great idea ;-) a valid reason to have subcategory and subdiscussion groups is that it would be better to post specific discussions such as (extension related) inside a discussion group labled xyz-extension, I think this has been covered on some level but this takes it to the next notch. an ideal set up would be this > discussion category - already present in vanilla > discussion group - this would set the specific subject for the discussion > discussions - this is the meat and potatoes all blah blah I think having singular open ended discussions that may not pertain to a specific subject only promotes excessive blah blah, now before people start cutting down my idea with a pich fork and slapping me around lol, i ask that you seriously consider this, it really is a smart way to display vanilla. you want all your discussion to be centered around a very specfic grouped subject, the way it is currently doesn't cut it and what i mean by doesn't cut it is the discussions are not specific enough to center the attention it deserves
This discussion has been closed.