Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanilla Ocean (and "Tabled")

edited December 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Here it is!

Download: Theme "Tabled"

Download: Style "Vanilla ocean"

Discussions

Comments

Search page

Login screen

I hope you enjoy it :)

Comments

• Options
    WOW! Nice work Jazzman

Scott
  • Options
    In the last screenshot ... wouldn't it look nicer if the text of "Forgot your password" and "Apply for membership" is highlighted?
  • Options
    must... download...
  • Options
    Lovely work. Only thing i'm a teeny bit unsure about is the leaves-in-a-box thing on the login screen. Awesome stuff though.
  • Options
    the leaves-in-a-box thing is also used for people who haven't got an icon in the comment screen... But if you don't like it, you can easily delete the icon or replace it ^^
  • Options
    damn, that's really hott. checks in the mail.
  • Options
    Brilliant work Jazzman. I'll be using this theme on my forums for sure.
  • Options
    wow... in honor of this theme, i am going to go jump in the pool. thanksssss
  • Options
    Get new icons, they are very average and ruin the design.
  • Options
    And this ugly light-orange... :)
  • Options
    Wow! That's awesome!
  • Options
    Wow~~ Nice work!!
  • Options
    have you ever tried to flatten the table/bar where the "all disussions" + "search" and further text is? just a simple dark blue line without a layerstyle.

other than that, one of the best skins so far.

good job :)
  • Options
    Wow, totally awesome!
  • Options
    mr. incredible.... very fine style. Good Job :)
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    this is simply kickass theme one thought occured to me, are those columns sortable :) how about a screen shot of the categories page and user profile page
  • Options
    awesome!!!!
  • Options
    I'm out of ideas for the settings and profile page. I'll will be releasing the theme as the contest ends today. Maybe if you have some nice ideas I add it to the theme afterwards :)
  • Options
    Ok, it's 99% finished. I don't have anymore time this weekend, but I'll be tweaking it upcomming week :)
  • Options
    Just installed it...awesome!
This discussion has been closed.