Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

vanilla-community.de a german speaking vanilla community

Hi,

I've registered a domain vanilla-community.de and started there a forum for german speaking vanilla users. Sometimes solving a problem is easier speaking your native language... The only problem is, that acutally the domain doesn't automatically redirect to the host where the forum is hosted.... Till the domain transfer isn't done you need to klick on the link on the main page.

I hope you like the new community...
User registration is handled like on lussumo.com

Andreas

Comments

• Options
    Very good idea! I've just registerd a user account! :-) Bye Tiggr
  • Options
    I think Mark should do
    de.lussumo.com
    fr.lussumo.com
    ru.lussumo.com
    tr.lussumoo.com
    etc..

and they can moderated with actice country users and extensions can translated too.
  • Options
    Some discussion are already started...

What we need are users ;-)
  • Options
    Hi! Don't be afraid, I will have more questions soon! ;-) Bye Tiggr
  • Options
    @Engin: subsites under Lussumo would be the ideal: you could then share the users between the forums. and stick with one registration per person.

But its a nice initiative!
  • Options
    good luck with the german vanilla community :)
  • Options
    today the domain transfer for vanilla-community.de was completed.

So now you can directly visit the german speaking vanilla community at:

http://www.vanilla-community.de
  • Options
    Not really:
    Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) mod_ssl/2.2.3 OpenSSL/0.9.8c Server at web593.sv13.net-housting.de Port 80
  • Options
    helpyhelpy
    edited July 2008
    Seems that http://www.vanilla-community.de is not reachable anymore ??? cu, guido
This discussion has been closed.