Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Pet Peeve -> Html

StashStash
edited February 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
When the next version of Vanilla is released, please could we have all references to "Html", "html" and all other variants replaced with "HTML"? I know this is really, really, really petty and a not just a little bit sad, but it bugs the hell out of me (today at least, evidently).

That goes for a certain SomeoneNotAppearing and his rather magnificent extension as well ;)

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2007
    /me looks at the discussion title
    So, you were saying...? :P

Edit: Oh, perhaps it was intentional. Just ignore me.
  • Options
    Yes, my pet peeve *IS* "Html" as it should be "HTML" :P
  • Options
    Yeah. I realised that seconds after I posted. I first thought you mistyped, and it made me giggle :P
  • Options
    One problem with changing the Html reference in the text formatter is it'l stop formatting posts formatted as HTML on the output..if that makes sense? Unless you did a mass update of posts with a sql query that is.
  • Options
    It would be possible to run this SQL query with an update no? Nice big notification saying "Click this or else you'll not get any HTML formatting"?
  • Options
    OK, how about this as a compromise?

Just correct all the front facing (what people actually see) occurrences of "Html" with "HTML"?
This discussion has been closed.