Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

arcade?

edited October 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
this is just another idea for ppl who want to make stuff i still like my other idea more but this one is good too i think ^^

Comments

• Options
    anyone up for making an arcade? where the admin can upload swf games through ftp and members play it and get scores. top 3 scores get trophies, the rest are just there with no icon next to them 10 scores per page
  • Options
    Yeah Wanderer, it's about at my level of gaming sophistication too, but I wouldn't think you'd recommend a game without specific Mac instructions! (Took me a couple of attempts to remember what was the Mac equivalent to right click - yeah I know, I'm a sad case!) : )
  • Options
    Sad case indeed mate, nothing to do with Mac or otherwise, it's the LEFT button you use to fly the copter!

I'm working on a distance of 1000! Nearly there but not yet, the phone keeps ringing!

(Remember, your left is arm is where you wear your watch, if you can tell the time :-)
  • Options
    How do you get by without using right click anyway?! I use it pretty much daily just in standard mac use! I also wear my watch on the right, Wanderer.
  • Options
    cool, arcade is a very good idea. The last hours I was searching the web for some flash games with the ability to use parameters for maybe a highscore list, but nothing till now :-(
  • Options
    i know where to get the flash games ibparcade.com , but it is not for vanilla it is for ipb but if we have the arcade system, maybe the games would work for this one too here is an example of wha ti am talking about: http://www.ibparcade.com/index.php?autocom=arcade
  • Options
    I know my forum might enjoy this also.
  • Options
    i used to have games when i used another forum system. and now everyone asks me what happens to the game, so it would be awesome to have such a thing maybe if they edit the one for the ipb they could get it to work for vanilla
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    I'm actually working on the opposite.
    My website is based on a script called Arcadem Pro and I'm adding vanilla to it :)
    hopefully today I'll have it sorted

by the way, I'm a games developer and I know where you can get thousands of games for free: MochiAds (has a referral number but if you prefer, just google for mochiads).
    Most of the games use "leaderboards" which can be integrated to Vanilla :)

hope it helps

salut!
This discussion has been closed.