Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Do you use the Lussumo Framework?

edited December 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Just out of curiosity, I was wondering if anyone is using the Lussumo Framework for their own project(s). What is your project for? How do you like the framework?

I'm using the framework for my own project that I'd currently like to keep somewhat secret, but I'll tell you all this: It is a module for the MODx CMF to handle synchronization of phone directories.

Anyone else care to share? I'm just curious because I've found a couple of things in the Lussumo Framework that could be improved (GetUrl() for one) and want to know if other people share the same problems.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hmm.. Guess I'm alone on this one :-/
  • Not completely alone.

I'm toying with it for a link directory and agree that there are some rough spots. One time I tried using the framework to migrate from a VBulletin database, but it's not quite flexible to do things like back-dating posts, so I've since abandoned that approach. I've also used classes from it for projects at work.

I love that it is mostly minimal and straightforward, no bloat.
  • Hi,

I'm trying too, but I'm still searching the best way to do new application using the framework in other applications together with the forum.

What I'm think about is a link directory like Gossamer Links 2.o.

But I'm still fighting, how to do it!
This discussion has been closed.