Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Twitter extension

edited April 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
can someone program an add-on that allows us to show our latest Twitter status on the profile page?

Comments

• Options
    I'm with you on that. I know of Wordpress extensions that can do that. I can't help though...
  • Options
    definitely!

or, a basic extension that pulls RSS feeds into the profile? this could also be used for friendfeed, pownce, tumblr, external blogs...
  • Options
    ihola
  • Options
    actually you can manually add it to the php file you want, since twitter also provides a javascript file you can insert into your sidebars, or headers. however, if you mean that you wanted it for each and every individual user, that may be a bit tough..
  • Options
    @wely
    it would still be cool if it could be packaged in an extension tho.
  • Options
    did anything ever come of this? it would be great to have something like the last five tweets listed in profile or some such random. you know how the kids are with their internets and their buckwild sms madness.

but seriously.
  • Options
    paulOrpaulOr New
    edited April 2009

yum! will release soon :)