Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Backend CSS not Working

I recently installed Vanilla, but I'm having a small problem with the backend CSS. Once I login, all the formatting disappears. Has anyone run into this problem before? Is there a problem with the distribution? I tried installing it on multiple servers and had the same problem. Is there somewhere where I can download an older version of the program?

Comments

• Options
    Link?
  • Options
    http://cubdebate.loyolahs.org/ldboard/
  • Options
    Have you applied a custom style to your user profile?
  • Options
    No. I just did the standard install, and didn't make any changes to any of the files.
  • Options
    Well, the style disappearing only after login sounds like you have a custom style assigned to yourself that isn't actually there, but if you've just got a standard install that shouldn't be a problem.

Try creating a new account, does that have the same problem?
  • Options
    Did you resolve the problem? I made a completely clean installation yesterday and I experienced the same problem when I logged in to the admin - there was no styling applied to the page. I followed the link in admin to "Settings" then "Themes & Styles" - I then ticked the box, "Apply this style to all users" and clicked save. As soon as the page refreshed, the styling worked. I wonder if there is a small flaw in the installation; as I mentioned, this was a completely new installation using version 1.1.4
  • Options
    This is actually a known issue when you specify a DB prefix other than default, and it will be fixed in the next release of Vanilla.
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    What antonimo said...
  • Options
    new users to my forum get the default style, even though they shouldn't. i guess this may be because my tables have funny prefixes to do with wordpress integration, although i can't quite remember how it was set up.
This discussion has been closed.