Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

start discussion in profile

edited March 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
there should be an addon that lets one start a discussion in a users profile profile
like a complete discussion

and it could be a whisper too

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2008
    Try searching for the User Wall add-on or something, I think that may do something similar.
  • Options
    no no i already have that this one is different it is like a category ur account is ur category and people can post different discussion on ur profile
  • Options
    Oh right, sounds like a nice idea. Sort of like how the add-on pages work here? So each add-on has its own discussion which shows up on the discussion page?
  • Options
    yeah sorta except you would not want it to show up on the discussion page.....or would you?
    maybe
    yeah
    maybe
    not a bad idea at all

but lets see
    my idea was that it would be like user wall
    except instead of a single post, it would be an entire discussion on the users wall

i dunno how the code would know to keep what discussion on whos profile

but also it would be cool
    to have whisper discussions in the profile too
  • Options
    or just a button that says "whisper to this user" which would start a new discussion and transpose their username into the "whisper to" field.
  • Options
    Hamed: This would be a great first extension to make--I'll give you pointers if you get stuck.

fysicsluvr: like this?   :-)
  • Options
    why yes ;-)
This discussion has been closed.