Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Installing Vanilla Default Theme 3

edited February 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help

hi, i need help to install the default theme 3 in my vanilla (1.4.4 version). I think that there is a little problem on tags of discussion (like sticky and closed)... someone can help me? my forum is hosted here http://dnd.netsons.org

Comments

• Options
    Is this a new install or an upgrade?
  • Options
    when I installed vanilla 1.4.4, sticky and/or closed discussions are visualizzed like now (p.e. "TextPrefixTextClosedTextSuffix Name of discussion" ), but looking in this forum sticky o clsed tags are good (p.e. "[Sticky] Name of discussion" ) ... I thought that installing default theme 3 the problem disappeared, but it isn't... on default theme 3 when the php code find a sticky and/or closed discussion, it make an error and i can't see the discussions

ps: sorry for my english
  • Options
    Hold on...where did you get default theme 3 from? The addons site? You dont need to do that..
  • Options
    yes, from addons site... why i don't need to take it?
  • Options
    Because vanilla comes with the default theme anyway...the one on the addons site is outdated. Scrap it and start over.
  • Options
    ok... but initial problem isn't resolved... i don't know how to change "TextPrefixTextClosedTextSuffix Name of discussion" on "[Sticky] Name of discussion"
  • Options
    Yeah but using the new theme should solve that problem I think...
  • Options
    sorry which is the new theme?
  • Options
    The one which comes with the latest download on getvanilla.com
This discussion has been closed.