Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

delete and remove not working

When I click "delete" it shows the loading animation and then nothing happens. If I refresh the discussion page the comment is still there. I installed the CommentRemoval extension but when I click "remove" it pops up a javascript alert containing html of an error message with affected elements listed as "undefined:undefined()" and "You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'on d.DiscussionID = c.DiscussionID where c.CommentID = 6 limit 1' at line 13" Everything else on the forum is working fine and I am able to delete discussions. I am logged in as admin and have checked/saved then unchecked/saved "deleted comments visible" from the admin permissions (currently not selected for all roles). I have re-uploaded the library files and the CommentRemoval files. I am running Vanilla-1.1.4 with the The Beautiful Lie theme and have checked for updates on everything. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Comments

• Options
    What browser are you using?
  • Options
    I'm using firefox.
  • Options
    No one has any feedback on this issue?
  • Options
    Guys, I am also having a similar issue... Some one needs to look at this seriously.
  • Options
    try and see if a particular addon is causing it. (does it work on a clean install?)
  • Options
    I got the same problem, please help me :)
  • Options
    The same thing is happening to my forum. When any of the admins try to hide a comment it appears as if it is in the process of doing so, but in the end it stays there. If there's not workaround, is there at least an addon for this? Thanks in advance, Yaqui.
  • Options
    It is probably a bug caused by an extension conflict. Probably one uses Prototype and one uses MooTools, or another conflicting JavaScript/AJAX package. Please reply with a list of the extensions you have installed.
  • Options
    My Loaded Extensions:
    Applicant Discovery
    Comment Links
    DefaultPage
    Direct Menu Sign In
    Discussion Filters
    Extended Text Formatter
    GuestSignIn
    Hide Success
    LinkIcons
    Live Discussions