Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Fatal Error - New Installation - Not found in Docs

edited February 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I have successfully installed Vanilla on a Linux server for testing purposes, and am now attempting to install on our "production" machine. Installation completed successfully, and all database tables were created. When I attempt to navigate to the newly installed system, I am getting the following error. Any info on where I should begin would be appreciated! ================= A fatal, non-recoverable error has occurred Technical information (for support personel): Error Message An error occurred while retrieving discussions. Affected Elements DiscussionManager.GetDiscussionList(); The error occurred on or near: Illegal mix of collations (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation '=' For additional support documentation, visit the Lussumo Documentation website at: lussumo.com/docs

Comments

This discussion has been closed.