Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Categories / Subcategories order

edited February 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Please can somebody help? All was working well with this extension until a couple of weeks ago. I can change the order of categories and sub categories using drag & drop. No problem there, they are listed as should be on the category page. However, if a category is clicked, the sub categories are in a totally incorrect order! Click 'start a new discussion' -> 'select the category' and again they are in the same wrong order. Sub Cats from one parent are shown under another. How can I fix this, please ??? Thanks PS. I have moved all comments into one category, deleted all cats/subs and added them all again, but this did not work :-(

Comments

• Options
    From the Category tab / screen, each category lists the correct number of sub categories. However, when the first parent category is clicked, each and every sub category shows under the first parent cat. None of the other parent categories show their respective sub categories when clicked. As mentioned in the post above, when 'Start a new discussion' is clicked, the 'select the category' drop down box does not show the categories in the correct order either. Is anybody able to help, please ?
  • Options
    In desparation, I have deleted all Sub Categories again and removed the sub category extension. Unfortunatley, the Parent categories are still showing in the incorrect order from the 'start new discussion' -> select category drop down. They are showing correclty in the category tab - Very Strange. If anybody has any suggestions, please help..
This discussion has been closed.