Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Two questions, one fatal error encountered

Hello, I'm just started to install the forum, but I found a fatal error when I click into post.php page as followings, is that an database error, should I need to re-install the script? ========================= A fatal, non-recoverable error has occurred Technical information (for support personel): Error Message The "Comment" class referenced by "Comment" does not appear to exist. Affected Elements ObjectFactory.NewObject(); For additional support documentation, visit the Lussumo Documentation website at: lussumo.com/docs =============================== Another questions is about using UTF-8 chinese version, the chinese wordings was generated into "????" after I added an catergory...

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2008
    I'm not a Vanilla guru, but yes, you could try to reinstall. For the characters, have a look at the docs.
This discussion has been closed.